Senior Web Developer
Key Responsibilities include:
- Help building attractive web design, tool and approach by thorough research.
- Front & Back end custom development in Wordpress, Drupal and PHP.
- Conducting website testing.
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website.
- Meet, present, and discuss website stages (alpha, beta, final) to internal team, management, and clients.
- Website Performance and speed optimization.
- Debugging, troubleshooting and maintenance of existing portal/website.
- Ability to execute project deliverables within agile and scrum methodologies is must.
- Knowledge of different browser compatibility and functioning of W3C standards.
- Experience working with various web content managements systems like wordpress, drupal, etc.
- Understanding of SEO (on-page & off-page).
- Knowledge of developing custom plugins & theme development will be an advantage.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Communication and team management skills.
- MCA/BTECH/MTECH/M.Sc. from any reputed university.
- Passion for what you do with a positive and energetic “can-do” attitude.