- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present innovative ideas.
- Efficiency and a strong work ethic; flexible, creative and solution-oriented.
- Produce marketing related design functions and assets (email templates, website updates, online ads, creatives, videos, logos etc).
- Design, revise and update marketing materials such as web and social ads, reports/infographics, videos, slides, website, blogs, brochures, logos and trade show displays.
- Brainstorming new creative concepts and designs.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts that are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work independently as needed, setting self-timelines and list of priorities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Any Graduation/Post-Graduation.
- Proficiency with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Coral-Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, After-Effect).
- Excellent sense of design principles including color, typography, layout and ability to create strong visual messaging.
- Able to self-project, manage, meet deadlines, and stay organized.
- Ability to work with creativity & innovation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative cross-functional team, or independently as needed.
- Always willing to learn & growth-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator & Photoshop is a must.