Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Determining Font style, size, and color combinations.
- Creating creative images, videos, and content for social media platforms and websites.
- Build an engaging user experience by researching, ideating, and designing different visuals for social media platforms, websites, banners/brochures, and marketing collateral.
- Creating images, videos, GIF, logos, and layouts using design software.
- Work collaboratively with team members and leadership teams to brainstorm and implement strategies to build innovative designs.
- Applying brand identity guidelines across all creative work.
Who can apply?
Only Pass-out Students/ freshers/Job-Seekers/ can apply who:
- Are available for Work from Home/in-office (full time) internship
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Good Creativity.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good in English language communication (written & Verbal).
- Can start the internship from 01 Jan – 10 Jan’ 2021.
- Are available for a duration of 3 months.
- Have already completed 12th/Graduation / Post-Graduation.
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Opportunity to learn from Industry experts having more than a decade experience.
- Work from Home till the Covid-19 situation gets normal.
- Informal dress code.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Practical Demonstration.
- Real-Time Project Exposure.
- We want enthusiastic people who are willing to learn with the growth-oriented mindset and are self-motivated to do something out of the ordinary!
- High on integrity, accountability, and team-work.
- Applicants must send their portfolio/work done to date for us to assess.
- Send your application at email@example.com