Digital Marketing Assistant
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- End-to-end management of all marketing channels including website, search, email, social media, offline advertising.
- Creating & optimizing campaigns on all social media channels.
- Provide reports & analytics for management.
- Provide recommendations for how to improve the campaigns, innovating on the current set up.
- Complete responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in executing, managing, testing and reporting on SEO/SEM, email, social media, display, direct mail & advertising campaigns.
- Independent, self-motivated and has a positive attitude towards learning and finding solutions.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that motivate, engage and inform.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads & LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to all team members, stakeholders and suppliers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Proficiency in English is must.
Social Media Ads