Selected Intern’s day-to-day Responsibilities include:
- Work on posting campaigns in a scheduled manner.
- Assist in the formulation of all digital marketing strategies including SEO/SMM across all channels.
- Thinking ideas for social media posts based on trends and information.
- Create creative content and work on marketing for campaigns, social media posts, and blog posts.
- Working on email marketing, etc.
- Making and analyzing performance reports.
- Posting/Commenting and engaging through social media in sync with the graphic designer.
- Working on trending keywords or business relevant keywords for social media posts.
- Work in Agile Framework.
Who can apply?
Only Pass-out Students/ freshers/Job-Seekers/ can apply who:
- Are available for Work from Home/in-office (full time) internship.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Good Creativity.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good in English language communication (written & Verbal).
- Can start the internship from 01 Jan – 10 Jan’ 2021.
- Are available for a duration of 3 months.
- Have already completed Graduation/Post-Graduation.
- Candidate from BBA/MBA (Marketing) will be an advantage.
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Opportunity to learn from Industry experts having more than a decade experience.
- Work from Home till the Covid-19 situation gets normal.
- Informal dress code.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- We want enthusiastic people who are willing to learn with growth-oriented mindset and are self-motivated to do something out of the ordinary!
- High on integrity, accountability, and team-work.
- Applicants must send their portfolio/work done to date for us to assess.
- Send your application at email@example.com